Sheraton Hotel and Congress Center, Milano, Italy, November 12th- 14th
Since 2009, the China Visitors Summit (CVS) has connected more than 1300 Chinese travel buyers through one on one meetings with 1200 international travel suppliers, designed to maximize the potential for developing travel business from China to the world. You get to pick and choose the buyers you want to meet and they get to pick and choose you. Each supplier receives 50 confirmed face to face meetings with Chinese buyers, plus many chances to meet more at the various breaks, lunches and networking receptions.
The CVS is NOT a Familiarization Trip!
The Chinese buyers must apply to join the CVS. Application requirements include that the buyer is purchasing at least â‚¬500,000 per year or more in travel products from the host region. Each individual Chinese buyer is evaluated to verify they are responsible for procurement of travel product. Proof is required in the form of contracts, booking confirmations and references. Finally, each Chinese buyer must pay a registration fee of 3000 RMB and their air tickets to the CVS. Normally this costs approximately â‚¬2,000 per buyers. Hence, these buyers are serious, highly qualified, investing their money and time to do business with you.
China Training Day @ CVS 2019
On November 12 you are invited to join a one day seminar on Chinese tourism, understanding the market conditions, selling, marketing, business and opportunities. The training day is a combined approach highlighting Chinese outbound market conditions, information and conditions; while at the same time focuses on sales and marketing to Chinese resellers and travel consumers. The sessions are led by experts with real market experience, not just theory, with case studies to share, questions and answers plus open discussion amongst delegates.
Delegate fee is â‚¬499 or â‚¬399 if you are registered CVS supplier.
Who Should Join As A Supplier?
Global Travel Suppliers, Including:
* National, Provincial & City Destinations * Attractions * Museums * Airlines
* Car Rental Companies * Global Hotel Groups * Independent Hotels
* Receptive Tour Operators * Online Booking Companies * Shopping Malls
* Department Stores * National and International Brands * Transport Companies
* Medical Clinics & Hospitals * Conference Centers * MICE Venues and Services
Meetings & Networking
- Each supplier gets 50 pre-scheduled appointments – you pick the buyers you want to meet and the Chinese buyers pick you!
- Two evening receptions with all 140 Chinese buyers – meet the buyers with a beer or wine!
- Lunches each summit day – meet the buyers while you eat!
- Morning and afternoon breaks – meet the buyers with a tea or coffee!
Supplier Registration Options
- Single Supplier Registration: â‚¬3450 – 50 Face To Face Appointments
- Double Supplier Registration: â‚¬3150 Per Person – 50 Face to Face Appointments Per Supplier Delegate
- Group Supplier Registration: â‚¬2950 Per Person – For 3-4 Delegates Together – Each With 50 Face to Face Appointments
- Super Group Registration: â‚¬2458 Per Person – For 5 or More Delegates Together – Each With 50 Face to Face Appointments
- Extra Person With A Single Supplier Registration: â‚¬500
- Private Interpreter Two days: â‚¬900 – Includes Lunch, Breaks & Networking Events
- No Extra VAT – Prices Above Are The Total Registration Fee.
All Registrations Include
- 50 Pre-Scheduled Appointments With The Chinese Buyers
- Two Evening Receptions With the Chinese Buyers
- Two Lunches – Each Summit Day
- Morning & Afternoon Breaks Each Summit Day
- Access to the Complete Chinese Buyer Contact Data Before The Summit
- Complete Listing In the CVS Catalog
- Interpreters On Request
- Discounts On Promotional Programs
- Hotel Discounts
- Travel Discounts
- Contact Us At i2i Group China
Alexander Glos Tel 86-185 1613 2242 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Min XU Tel 86-156 1886 0853 Email: email@example.com