From 27-30 October
Our upcoming 58th ICCA Congress, taking place in Houston, U.S.A. from 27-30 October 2019, is on schedule to be the largest edition ever held in the North American continent, and the first time our global community is returning since our 1987 Congress in Albuquerque.
To mark this monumental occasion, ICCA and Visit Houston will be giving a press conference during IMEX America 2019 in Las Vegas to share the latest educational updates, discuss the strategic significance of holding the 58th ICCA Congress in Houston, and explain how this year’s approach to legacy and knowledge transfer will benefit Houston as a meetings destination.
We would like to invite all media attending IMEX America to join the conference. Please find all necessary details below:
- Date – Wednesday 11 September.
- Time – 13:30-14:00.
- Location – Press Conference room at the Press Center, Sands Upper Lobby, Level 2, The Venetian® | The Palazzo® Congress Center
- Speakers – Senthil Gopinath, ICCA CEO; James Rees, ICCA President/Executive Director, ExCeL London; John Solis, Senior Vice President of Sales and Services, Visit Houston; Daniel Palomo, Director, Global Sales, Visit Houston.
- Title – 2019 ICCA Congress to bring global association community to Houston, U.S.A. – New speakers and innovative meeting design formats announced.
- Description – The upcoming 58th ICCA Congress is bringing the global association community to Houston, U.S.A. from 27-30 October this year, which is the first time the International Congress and Convention Association is returning to the North American continent since their 1987 Congress in Albuquerque. The 2019 ICCA Congress is on schedule to be the largest edition ever held in the region. ICCA is excited to be able to announce the Congress’ latest speakers and meetings design concepts. Detailing the strategic significance of holding the 2019 edition in the city of Houston against the backdrop of ICCA’s increasing influence and growth in the North American association meetings industry, the new ICCA President and CEO will explain the 2019 Congress’s unique approach to knowledge exchange, networking and industry development in their host destination.
If you would like more information, please contact me at Mathijs.V@iccaworld.org, or Joanne Joham, ICCA’s Regional Director North America at Joanne.J@iccaworld.org. Joanne will also be available on site if you have any questions or would like further information.
We look forward to seeing you at IMEX America!