Global annual meeting place for wine and culinary tourism professionals
Caves Olivé Batllori/Photo by winepleasures
Applications have opened for the IWINETC 2016 Invited Agent Programme!
If you are a purchase decision maker for cultural, wine and culinary tourism, then you could be eligible to attend IWINETC 2016 as part of this established 7 day programme.
Attending IWINETC will offer a unique opportunity for you and your business to discover grape escape destinations and wine tourism experience providers from around Europe and of course, in the host region of Catalunya.
Bohigas/Photo by winepleasures
Not only that, you will be able to take advantage of a number of benefits available to you, including:
- A personalised schedule of meetings with exhibitors and workshop participants of your choice
- Complimentary transfers from and to Barcelona Airport
- Complimentary 4*/5* accommodation
- Invitations to fantastic networking evening events
- Participation in the 2 day conference with over 30 talks to choose from
- Complimentary meals, refreshments and Wi-Fi
- The opportunity to participate in a Fam Trip programmeto a stunning grape escape destinations in Catalunya. Programmes available soon.
CAVA BARCELONA CODORNIU/Photo by winepleasures
Interested agents should budget for flights to and from Barcelona Airport.
Interested? If you’d like to apply for a place, please visit Agent Info to find out more.
Vallformosa/Photo by winepleasures